Fayetteville home damaged by fire
FAYETTEVILLE -- Fayetteville firefighters battled a house fire Friday evening.
It happened just before 10 p.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Leroy Drive, near Ames Street.
Firefighters say it appears the blaze started in the stove. It was quickly extinguished.
Seven people who lived in the home are now looking for a place to stay.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
north carolina news, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 32 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 20 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition