Man, 21, shot dead on North Philadelphia street identified
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man shot and killed on a North Philadelphia street late Sunday
It happened around 10:15 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Marshall Street.
Police arrived to find 21-year-old Nathaniel Holden from the 1400 block of North 8th Street lying near a bicycle.
He had been shot twice in the chest and once in the back. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 53 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 54 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)