Man, 21, shot dead on North Philadelphia street identified
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man shot and killed on a North Philadelphia street late Sunday
It happened around 10:15 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Marshall Street.
Police arrived to find 21-year-old Nathaniel Holden from the 1400 block of North 8th Street lying near a bicycle.
He had been shot twice in the chest and once in the back. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police district, cars 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 3 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 46 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 16 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
46 min ago