Man, 21, shot dead on North Philadelphia street identified
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man shot and killed on a North Philadelphia street late Sunday
It happened around 10:15 p.m. in the 1500 block of North Marshall Street.
Police arrived to find 21-year-old Nathaniel Holden from the 1400 block of North 8th Street lying near a bicycle.
He had been shot twice in the chest and once in the back. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 29 min ago
- Gusty Thunderstorms Possible This Evening 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 42 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 39 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 7 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 8 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
40 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
7 min ago