Man found shot dead in cemetery in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after a man was found shot to death in a Philadelphia cemetery.
Police were called to the Greenmount Cemetery in the 4300 block of North Front Street in Hunting Park at 7:00 a.m. Monday.
They found a 30-year-old man who had been shot in the head.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity.
philadelphia news, body found, shooting, hunting park news, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released 55 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam 28 min ago
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion