Cherry Hill East High School dismisses early after threat
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Students at Cherry Hill East High School were dismissed early on Monday after a threatening message was found.
School district officials say the message was written on a bathroom wall.
So, officials said, school was dismissed 15 minutes early as a precaution.
Also, all after-school and evening activities were cancelled.
There was no immediate word as to the content of that threat.
The school will be open as normal on Tuesday.
new jersey news, camden county news, school, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 28 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 41 min ago