Suspect sought in robbery of Philadelphia liquor store
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a Southwest Philadelphia Wine and Spirits store.
The robbery happened on Thursday night in the 4900 block of Baltimore Avenue.
Police say the suspect was seen casing the location about 10 minutes before he struck.
He walked in, pointed a gun at the cashier, then walked behind the counter and grabbed cash out of the drawer.
No one was hurt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, southwest philadelphia news, robbery, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish