Suspect sought in theft of cash, TV from apartment
PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the public's help in finding the man who stole cash and a TV from an apartment.
The burglary happened between 12:15 a.m. on August 29th and 4:00 p.m. on August 30th.
A suspect was caught on video inside the building and burglarizing the apartment at 360 East Tulpehocken Street.
Once inside, the suspect took several items including a 40" Apex TV and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, burglary, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos