Suspect sought in theft of cash, TV from apartment
PHILADELPHIA - September 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the public's help in finding the man who stole cash and a TV from an apartment.
The burglary happened between 12:15 a.m. on August 29th and 4:00 p.m. on August 30th.
A suspect was caught on video inside the building and burglarizing the apartment at 360 East Tulpehocken Street.
Once inside, the suspect took several items including a 40" Apex TV and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect then fled in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, burglary, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 14 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 9 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 54 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 2 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 18 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
49 min ago