Man, 47, shot and critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 47-year-old man was shot and critically wounded in Wilmington, Delaware late Monday.
The incident happened shortly after 11:00 p.m. on the 1800 Block of West Street.
Police arrived to find the man suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
So far there have been no arrests.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 41 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 14 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 34 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom