Man, 47, shot and critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 47-year-old man was shot and critically wounded in Wilmington, Delaware late Monday.
The incident happened shortly after 11:00 p.m. on the 1800 Block of West Street.
Police arrived to find the man suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
So far there have been no arrests.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 1 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years 38 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 8 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 7 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire