Man, 47, shot and critically wounded in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 47-year-old man was shot and critically wounded in Wilmington, Delaware late Monday.
The incident happened shortly after 11:00 p.m. on the 1800 Block of West Street.
Police arrived to find the man suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
So far there have been no arrests.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 21 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ