Fire on small bus briefly closes Broad Street
CENTER CITY - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire on a small bus briefly closed part of Broad Street in Center City Philadelphia.
The fire was reported shortly before 12:00 p.m. in the 200 block of North Broad, near Race Street.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed rescuers and a tow truck on the scene.
There was no immediate word as to how this fire started.
No one was hurt.
philadelphia news, center city news, accident, fire, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies