Fire on small bus briefly closes Broad Street
CENTER CITY - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire on a small bus briefly closed part of Broad Street in Center City Philadelphia.
The fire was reported shortly before 12:00 p.m. in the 200 block of North Broad, near Race Street.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed rescuers and a tow truck on the scene.
There was no immediate word as to how this fire started.
No one was hurt.
philadelphia news, center city news, accident, fire, local/state
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 1 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos