Northeast Extension SB reopens at Lansdale after repairs
LANSDALE, Pa. - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of The Pennsylvania Turnpike's Northeast Extension, Interstate 476, have reopened at Lansdale following emergency repairs.
Traffic was stopped so a large pothole could be repaired.
The lanes were reopened shortly before 4:30 p.m.
Turnpike officials said drivers should still keep an eye out for slow-moving traffic.
Earlier int he day, traffic was reduced to one lane for emergency bridge deck repairs.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a number of workers on an overpass near mile marker 25 during the repair work.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 29 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos