Northeast Extension SB reopens at Lansdale after repairs
LANSDALE, Pa. - September 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of The Pennsylvania Turnpike's Northeast Extension, Interstate 476, have reopened at Lansdale following emergency repairs.
Traffic was stopped so a large pothole could be repaired.
The lanes were reopened shortly before 4:30 p.m.
Turnpike officials said drivers should still keep an eye out for slow-moving traffic.
Earlier int he day, traffic was reduced to one lane for emergency bridge deck repairs.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a number of workers on an overpass near mile marker 25 during the repair work.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 55 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 25 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 35 min ago
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 17 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 49 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
48 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos