Police investigate a suspicious death in Rhawnhurst
PHILADELPHIA - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia detectives are investigating a suspicious death that occurred in the city's Rhawnhurst section on Tuesday.
The incident occurred in the 2100 block of Hartel Avenue.
Police arrived to find a 41-year-old man lying on the floor inside an apartment.
The exact cause of the victim's death has not been determined.
Detectives say they do suspect foul play.
The victim's name has not been released.
suspicious death, philadelphia news, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 7 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 43 min ago
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 55 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home 53 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 23 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
6 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen...
53 min ago