Police investigate a suspicious death in Rhawnhurst
PHILADELPHIA - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia detectives are investigating a suspicious death that occurred in the city's Rhawnhurst section on Tuesday.
The incident occurred in the 2100 block of Hartel Avenue.
Police arrived to find a 41-year-old man lying on the floor inside an apartment.
The exact cause of the victim's death has not been determined.
Detectives say they do suspect foul play.
The victim's name has not been released.
suspicious death, philadelphia news, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student death 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 4 min ago
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 37 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 32 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures