Suspect in shooting of Philadelphia officer arraigned
PHILADELPHIA - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- The man accused of shooting a Philadelphia police officer appeared in court on Wednesday.
Eric Torres, 31, was arraigned on a number of charges, including attempted murder.
Torres is accused of shooting Officer Edward Davies inside a Feltonville store last month.
Davies was just released from the hospital last week and continues to recover at home.
Torres will remain in custody until his trial.
philadelphia news, police, shooting, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 13 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 55 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet 54 min ago
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
21 min ago