2 men steal another man's iPod, shoot at him
PHILADELPHIA - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say the theft of an iPod led to gunfire in the Franklinville section.
It happened around 9:15 p.m. Monday in the 3700 block of North 10th Street.
Police say a man was walking when he was approached by two suspects from behind.
The pair took the victim's iPod out of his hand and ran off.
When the man chased after them, one of them turned around and fired a gun at him.
The theft victim was not hurt.
The suspects were described by police as:
Suspect #1: Black male, 18 years-of-age, 150-160 pounds, medium complexion, wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt.
Suspect #2: Black male, 18-21 years-of-age, wearing a navy blue hooded sweatshirt with white writing on the front and tan Dickie pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, theft, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 49 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 15 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
11 min ago