Police cruiser involved in Lindenwold crash
LINDENWOLD, N.J. - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden County authorities are investigating a crash in Lindenwold involving a police cruiser.
The accident happened at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Route 30 and Gibbsboro Road.
Police say the Officer was on eastbound Route 30, stopped preparing to turn left onto Gibbsboro Road, when he was struck by another vehicle.
Both vehicles sustained heavy damage.
The driver and only occupant of the vehicle was taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
The officer was also taken to a second area hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
The intersection has been reopened and the accident is currently being investigated by the Camden County Crash Investigation Team.
new jersey news, local/state
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 18 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 49 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 26 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Video: Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
18 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
49 min ago