Two boys struck by vehicle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two boys are hospitalized after both were struck by cars in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The incident happened around 6:00 p.m. on the 600 block of East Willard Street.
Medics transported an 11-year old boy and a 6-year old boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The boys' conditions have not been released.
There is no word on the striking vehicle.
philadelphia news, kensington news, accident, children, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police