Two boys struck by vehicle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two boys are hospitalized after both were struck by cars in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The incident happened around 6:00 p.m. on the 600 block of East Willard Street.
Medics transported an 11-year old boy and a 6-year old boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The boys' conditions have not been released.
There is no word on the striking vehicle.
philadelphia news, kensington news, accident, children, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 51 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish