Man found shot 8 times on North Philadelphia street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 33-year-old man was found shot eight times on a street in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 2800 block of North Taney Street.
Police rushed the victim to the Temple University Hospital with eight gunshot wounds in the torso area.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 16 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
45 min ago