Man found shot 8 times on North Philadelphia street
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 33-year-old man was found shot eight times on a street in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 2800 block of North Taney Street.
Police rushed the victim to the Temple University Hospital with eight gunshot wounds in the torso area.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 52 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 37 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh 5 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 5 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy....
37 min ago