Smoke and flames damage South Jersey home
SWEDESBORO, N.J. - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fire in a detached addition of a Swedesboro, New Jersey home spread and caused damage in the main part of the house.
The fire broke out around 1:15 a.m. on the unit block of Reisling Place.
Firefighters were able to place the blaze under control.
The residents got out safely with no one hurt.
Investigators are looking at the fireplace in the addition to determine if it caused the blaze.
new jersey news, fire, gloucester county news, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed