Driver hurt after rolling over in SUV in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was injured after rolling over in an SUV in the city's Germantown section early Thursday morning.
The accident occurred around 2:30 a.m. on the 6700 block of Germantown Avenue.
A 21-year-old man lost control of an SUV, stuck a parked car and flipped over, officials say.
He was injured and taken by medics to Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
Police have not said if the victim was speeding.
accident, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash