Driver hurt after rolling over in SUV in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was injured after rolling over in an SUV in the city's Germantown section early Thursday morning.
The accident occurred around 2:30 a.m. on the 6700 block of Germantown Avenue.
A 21-year-old man lost control of an SUV, stuck a parked car and flipped over, officials say.
He was injured and taken by medics to Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
Police have not said if the victim was speeding.
accident, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 48 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 21 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 46 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 51 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 19 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more