Driver hurt after rolling over in SUV in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was injured after rolling over in an SUV in the city's Germantown section early Thursday morning.
The accident occurred around 2:30 a.m. on the 6700 block of Germantown Avenue.
A 21-year-old man lost control of an SUV, stuck a parked car and flipped over, officials say.
He was injured and taken by medics to Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
Police have not said if the victim was speeding.
accident, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!