Missing Chester County woman found safe in a Philadelphia hospital
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A missing Chester County woman has been found safe at a hospital in Philadelphia.
Tammeara Lashay Lowe, 23, of the 1500 block of Valley Drive in East Goshen Township, had been missing since Friday, September 20th.
Family members told Action News that Lowe was found at Albert Einstein Medical Center, listed as a 'Jane Doe.'
Authorities did not disclose how Lowe ended up at the hospital.
Lowe was last seen at 1:38 p.m. on the 20th leaving her job at a McDonald's on Adams Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
Police were not releasing any more details.
Earlier in the day, the Philadelphia Police Marine Unit was called out to search the Tacony River.
philadelphia news, pennsylvania news, chester county news, missing person, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 55 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 18 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep