Missing Chester County woman found safe in a Philadelphia hospital
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A missing Chester County woman has been found safe at a hospital in Philadelphia.
Tammeara Lashay Lowe, 23, of the 1500 block of Valley Drive in East Goshen Township, had been missing since Friday, September 20th.
Family members told Action News that Lowe was found at Albert Einstein Medical Center, listed as a 'Jane Doe.'
Authorities did not disclose how Lowe ended up at the hospital.
Lowe was last seen at 1:38 p.m. on the 20th leaving her job at a McDonald's on Adams Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
Police were not releasing any more details.
Earlier in the day, the Philadelphia Police Marine Unit was called out to search the Tacony River.
philadelphia news, pennsylvania news, chester county news, missing person, local/state
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 10 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos