1 dead, 1 injured in Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead and another injured after an accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Bucks County.
The two-vehicle crash occurred around 3:00 p.m. Thursday on the westbound lanes of the turnpike at mile marker 357.3 near Oxford Valley Road in Bristol Township.
State Police say a tractor-trailer and a car collided.
One of the drivers was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver was taken to St. Mary Medical Center.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 27 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 34 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
27 min ago