Teen arrested for Wissinoming stabbing
WISSINOMING - September 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being stabbed during a dispute in Philadelphia's Wissinoming section.
It happened around 5:35 p.m. Thursday along the 6200 block of Gillespie Street.
Police say a 19-year-old man stabbed a 25-year-old man twice in the chest.
The victim was rushed by police to Aria Health Torresdale Division for care.
Police have arrested the 19-year-old.
There is no word on what the dispute was over.
philadelphia news, wissinoming news, stabbing, local/state
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 2 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 34 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 39 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh 53 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 42 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft 46 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 53 min ago
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
2 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package...
46 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos