New Castle man arrested for dealing heroin
NEW CASTLE, Del. - September 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police says they've arrested a New Castle man for heroin dealing.
Troopers say they arrested 36-year-old William K. Camp on Wednesday.
The Delaware State Police says that Camp was planning on selling heroin at a New Castle restaurant but that they stopped him before he got to the restaurant for driving without a license.
Troopers say a search of his home turned up more than 1,000 bags of heroin totaling approximately 26 grams.
delaware news, new castle county news, drugs, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 29 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 9 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 32 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 21 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford...
9 min ago
- Council approves 2 new Philadelphia hotels
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos