New Castle man arrested for dealing heroin
NEW CASTLE, Del. - September 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police says they've arrested a New Castle man for heroin dealing.
Troopers say they arrested 36-year-old William K. Camp on Wednesday.
The Delaware State Police says that Camp was planning on selling heroin at a New Castle restaurant but that they stopped him before he got to the restaurant for driving without a license.
Troopers say a search of his home turned up more than 1,000 bags of heroin totaling approximately 26 grams.
delaware news, new castle county news, drugs, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 56 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 2 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 19 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 43 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos