Body found by family in Buena Vista, NJ is missing 23-year-old man
BUENA VISTA TWP., N.J. - September 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities confirmed late Saturday that a body found by family members in Buena Vista Township is that of the missing New Jersey man they were searching for.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office said the body of 23-year-old Andrew Taylor of Newtonville was found in a gravel pit off Pancoast Mill Road Saturday morning.
The discovery came at 10:00 a.m.
Taylor had been missing since last weekend.
Prosecutors said in a statement that the cause of death is pending autopsy results, and that no arrests have been made in connection with the discovery.
The statement added, "the information gathered thus far establishes that there is no imminent danger to local residents."
new jersey news, missing person, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 37 min ago
- Temps Soar 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 40 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 55 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 57 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 47 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
53 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
37 min ago