Woman robbed, injured in Queen Village
QUEEN VILLAGE - September 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a robbery in Queen Village that left a woman injured.
It happened after 9:00 p.m. Saturday on South Third Street near Christian.
Police say two men stole a 32-year-old woman's hand bag containing an iPhone and an iPad. They cut her right wrist with a sharp object during the holdup.
The victim was treated at the scene and did not require hospitalization.
Police are looking for two Hispanic men seen fleeing north on Third Street in a tan Honda.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, robbery, stabbing, queen village news, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 6 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
6 min ago