4 homes damaged during fire in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four homes were damaged during a fire late Saturday night in Camden, New Jersey.
The fire erupted just before 10:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Danahower Street.
No one was hurt.
Two homes were heavily damaged by fire while the other homes were damaged by smoke and the water used to extinguish the flames.
Five people were forced out of their homes.
Fire officials are searching for what sparked the blaze.
new jersey news, camden news, fire, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 40 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos