4 homes damaged during fire in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four homes were damaged during a fire late Saturday night in Camden, New Jersey.
The fire erupted just before 10:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Danahower Street.
No one was hurt.
Two homes were heavily damaged by fire while the other homes were damaged by smoke and the water used to extinguish the flames.
Five people were forced out of their homes.
Fire officials are searching for what sparked the blaze.
new jersey news, camden news, fire, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 16 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's