4 injured when SUV slams into building in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured when a car crashed into a building in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:30 Sunday night near the 1100 block of West Silver Street.
Authorities say when the SUV slammed into the building, parts of the wall collapsed onto the vehicle.
Initial reports indicate that multiple people had to be rescued from the car.
The driver of the SUV and three people were taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The building was unoccupied at the time.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station