Former wife of Amish school house killer shares her story
PHILADELPHIA - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- It has been seven years since Charles Roberts shot ten girls at an Amish school house in West Nickel Mines, Lancaster County, killing five of them then himself.
Now the woman married to him at the time is sharing her story.
Marie Monville's new book is called "One Light Still Shines."
"What I heard from Charlie was about the loss of our first daughter. And in some way he felt he was getting back at the Lord for the loss that we had sustained," she said. "It was suggested to me that all those years of undealt-with depression resulted in a psychotic break."
Monville spoke exclusively to abc's Good Morning America. Read more here.
pennsylvania news, shooting, mass shooting, lancaster county news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 2 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
17 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
2 min ago