Former wife of Amish school house killer shares her story
PHILADELPHIA - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- It has been seven years since Charles Roberts shot ten girls at an Amish school house in West Nickel Mines, Lancaster County, killing five of them then himself.
Now the woman married to him at the time is sharing her story.
Marie Monville's new book is called "One Light Still Shines."
"What I heard from Charlie was about the loss of our first daughter. And in some way he felt he was getting back at the Lord for the loss that we had sustained," she said. "It was suggested to me that all those years of undealt-with depression resulted in a psychotic break."
Monville spoke exclusively to abc's Good Morning America. Read more here.
pennsylvania news, shooting, mass shooting, lancaster county news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 19 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 25 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 43 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
20 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
43 min ago