Suspect named in Germantown GameStop robbery caught on camera
GERMANTOWN - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say they have identified one of three men who pulled off a smash and grab robbery at a GameStop store in Germantown.
His name is Eric Smith, and detectives are looking for him.
Investigators say Smith and two other men walked into the location on the 5300 block of Chew Avenue back on September 18.
The suspects smashed a display case and stole $3200 worth of Apple products.
All three suspects were caught on surveillance video.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, robbery, caught on camera, germantown news, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 22 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital