Man struck and killed in Port Richmond
PORT RICHMOND - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a fatal accident in Port Richmond.
It happened around 6:30 p.m. Monday at Aramingo Avenue and Tioga Street.
Police say a man, about 45-years-old, was hit by a vehicle.
The vehicle stopped at the scene.
The man was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the victim.
philadelphia news, port richmond news, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 33 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 25 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
19 min ago