Suspect critically injured after police chase
CAMDEN - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A police pursuit in Camden ended with one person critically injured.
The incident was reported around 8:30 p.m. Monday on Carl Miller Boulevard and Master Street.
Police say a suspect crashed after being pursued by authorities.
The suspect was taken to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
No police officers were hurt.
The incident is under investigation.
new jersey news, camden county news, camden news, police, police chase, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos