Man critically injured in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old man was shot and critically injured in Wilmington, Delaware late Monday night.
The shooting took place around 11:45 p.m. at the intersection of 24th and West Street.
The victim was shot in the thigh and rushed to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
So far, police have made no arrests or determined a motive for the incident.
shooting, wilmington news, delaware county news, local/state
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
58 min ago