Man critically injured in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 25-year-old man was shot and critically injured in Wilmington, Delaware late Monday night.
The shooting took place around 11:45 p.m. at the intersection of 24th and West Street.
The victim was shot in the thigh and rushed to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
So far, police have made no arrests or determined a motive for the incident.
shooting, wilmington news, delaware county news, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish