Millville shooting leaves 1 injured
MILLVILLE, N.J. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized after being shot in the stomach Tuesday morning in Millville, Cumberland County.
The shooting happened around 6:30 a.m. on the 400 block of North 3rd Street.
The 26-year-old victim suffered a bullet wound to the abdomen and was flown by medical helicopter to Cooper University Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.
There is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
Police are continuing to investigate.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, shooting, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings