Millville shooting leaves 1 injured
MILLVILLE, N.J. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized after being shot in the stomach Tuesday morning in Millville, Cumberland County.
The shooting happened around 6:30 a.m. on the 400 block of North 3rd Street.
The 26-year-old victim suffered a bullet wound to the abdomen and was flown by medical helicopter to Cooper University Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.
There is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
Police are continuing to investigate.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 15 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 21 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 39 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
16 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
39 min ago