Millville shooting leaves 1 injured
MILLVILLE, N.J. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized after being shot in the stomach Tuesday morning in Millville, Cumberland County.
The shooting happened around 6:30 a.m. on the 400 block of North 3rd Street.
The 26-year-old victim suffered a bullet wound to the abdomen and was flown by medical helicopter to Cooper University Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.
There is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
Police are continuing to investigate.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 43 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 12 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 15 min ago
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 37 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
12 min ago