Suspect sought in burglary of Port Richmond restaurant
PHILADELPHIA - OCTOBER 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police need your help in identifying the suspect who robbed a Port Richmond restaurant last Friday.
The burglary happened around 3:00 a.m. at the K and A restaurant located in the 3100 block of Kensington Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man entered the restaurant through a rear door.
Surveillance video then captured the suspect inside taking an unknown amount of money from the cash register and fleeing from the building.
The suspect is described as a White or Hispanic male, 40-50 years-of-age, thick mustache and thin build. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and dark colored pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
burglary, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run