Suspect sought in burglary of Port Richmond restaurant
PHILADELPHIA - OCTOBER 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police need your help in identifying the suspect who robbed a Port Richmond restaurant last Friday.
The burglary happened around 3:00 a.m. at the K and A restaurant located in the 3100 block of Kensington Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man entered the restaurant through a rear door.
Surveillance video then captured the suspect inside taking an unknown amount of money from the cash register and fleeing from the building.
The suspect is described as a White or Hispanic male, 40-50 years-of-age, thick mustache and thin build. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and dark colored pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
burglary, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police