Suspect sought in burglary of Port Richmond restaurant
PHILADELPHIA - OCTOBER 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police need your help in identifying the suspect who robbed a Port Richmond restaurant last Friday.
The burglary happened around 3:00 a.m. at the K and A restaurant located in the 3100 block of Kensington Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man entered the restaurant through a rear door.
Surveillance video then captured the suspect inside taking an unknown amount of money from the cash register and fleeing from the building.
The suspect is described as a White or Hispanic male, 40-50 years-of-age, thick mustache and thin build. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and dark colored pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
burglary, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 57 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 11 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 8 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 17 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
9 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
17 min ago