3-alarm fire inside Darby check cashing store
DARBY, Pa. - October 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- More than 100 firefighters battled a blaze in Delaware County Tuesday night.
Flames were reported just before 6:30 p.m. at Harry Check Cashing in the 500 block of Main Street in Darby borough.
Arriving crews quickly struck a second alarm.
The fire went to three alarms before crews able to get it under control around 9:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania news, darby news, delaware county news, fire, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 21 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
20 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
21 min ago