1 killed, 4 injured in Garden State Parkway crash
SADDLE BROOK, N.J. - October 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a crash involving a New Jersey Transit bus and a van that left one woman dead and four injured.
The bus, which was carrying no passengers, and the van collided on the Garden State Parkway at Exit 159 in Saddle Brook Tuesday.
State Police Sgt. Brian Polite tells The Record newspaper the van swerved into the lane the bus was in, struck the bus and rolled over.
The bus driver was not injured.
The names of the injured have not been released.
Information from: The Record (Woodland Park, N.J.), http://www.northjersey.com
new jersey news, accident, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 56 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 25 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 43 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest