1 killed, 4 injured in Garden State Parkway crash
SADDLE BROOK, N.J. - October 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a crash involving a New Jersey Transit bus and a van that left one woman dead and four injured.
The bus, which was carrying no passengers, and the van collided on the Garden State Parkway at Exit 159 in Saddle Brook Tuesday.
State Police Sgt. Brian Polite tells The Record newspaper the van swerved into the lane the bus was in, struck the bus and rolled over.
The bus driver was not injured.
The names of the injured have not been released.
Information from: The Record (Woodland Park, N.J.), http://www.northjersey.com
new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 30 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 33 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball