Autumn Pasquale's father sues parents of her killer
October 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The father of the late Autumn Pasquale has filed a lawsuit against the parents of his 12-year-old daughter's killer.
Anthony Pasquale says Justin Robinson's parents should have known their son was troubled and gotten him help.
The 16-year-old boy is serving 17 years in prison for the murder of Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, Gloucester County.
The lawsuit claims Robinson's parents all but abandoned their son in the years before the murder, and when they were around subjected him to domestic abuse.
Robinson has admitted strangling Pasquale, who went missing while out riding her bike.
Her disappearance in October 2012 touched off a massive search that ended when her body was found in a recycling bin just blocks from her home.
new jersey news, missing children, gloucester county news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 34 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ