Autumn Pasquale's father sues parents of her killer
October 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The father of the late Autumn Pasquale has filed a lawsuit against the parents of his 12-year-old daughter's killer.
Anthony Pasquale says Justin Robinson's parents should have known their son was troubled and gotten him help.
The 16-year-old boy is serving 17 years in prison for the murder of Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, Gloucester County.
The lawsuit claims Robinson's parents all but abandoned their son in the years before the murder, and when they were around subjected him to domestic abuse.
Robinson has admitted strangling Pasquale, who went missing while out riding her bike.
Her disappearance in October 2012 touched off a massive search that ended when her body was found in a recycling bin just blocks from her home.
new jersey news, missing children, gloucester county news, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish