Motorcycle loses wheel in crash on I-95 in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcycle lost its wheel in a crash on I-95 in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. Thursday on the northbound lanes of I-95 near Girard Avenue.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Two lanes of the highway were shut down for a time while emergency crews worked to clear the scene.
So far, no word on what led up to the crash.
kensington news, philadelphia news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in 56 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids