Motorcycle loses wheel in crash on I-95 in Kensington
KENSINGTON - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcycle lost its wheel in a crash on I-95 in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. Thursday on the northbound lanes of I-95 near Girard Avenue.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Two lanes of the highway were shut down for a time while emergency crews worked to clear the scene.
So far, no word on what led up to the crash.
kensington news, philadelphia news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 30 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!