Car strikes teen crossing street in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a car struck and seriously injured a teen in Allentown, Pennsylvania Thursday night.
The accident occurred at 7th and Linden Streets.
A 16-year-old male was crossing the street near a bus terminal when he was struck, witnesses say.
He suffered serious head injuries and remains in critical condition.
The driver of the striking vehicle is cooperating with investigators.
pennsylvania news, pedestrian struck, teens, allentown news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 58 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 28 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 6 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
55 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
28 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
58 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
6 min ago