Driver charged, victim ID'd in deadly Route 322 crash
WEST BRADFORD TWP., Pa. - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have charged a Coatesville man in a three vehicle crash that left one man dead and injured two others.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on Route 322 near Romig Road in West Bradford Township, Chester County.
Police say 22-year-old Antonio Ortiz was driving a Ford Mustang travelling westbound in the eastbound lanes.
According to authorities, Ortiz's vehicle struck a motorcycle head-on then collided into a BMW.
35-year-old Ian Mann, who was riding the motorcycle, died at the scene. Two other people were hurt.
Ortiz was arrested and charged with Homicide by Vehicle and DUI. He remains in custody at Chester County prison.
pennsylvania news, chester county news, accident, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 35 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J. 55 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in...
55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos