Driver charged, victim ID'd in deadly Route 322 crash
WEST BRADFORD TWP., Pa. - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have charged a Coatesville man in a three vehicle crash that left one man dead and injured two others.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night on Route 322 near Romig Road in West Bradford Township, Chester County.
Police say 22-year-old Antonio Ortiz was driving a Ford Mustang travelling westbound in the eastbound lanes.
According to authorities, Ortiz's vehicle struck a motorcycle head-on then collided into a BMW.
35-year-old Ian Mann, who was riding the motorcycle, died at the scene. Two other people were hurt.
Ortiz was arrested and charged with Homicide by Vehicle and DUI. He remains in custody at Chester County prison.
pennsylvania news, chester county news, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 17 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
19 min ago