Woman crashes car into home on Roosevelt Boulevard
PHILADELPHIA - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 21-year-old woman is critical after crashing her car into a home in Northeast Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
The accident happened around 2:00 a.m. in the 4700 block of Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Avenue.
According to police, the victim was travelling at a high rate of speed when she lost control and struck the exterior of a house.
The car ignited in flames and the victim was pulled by good Samaritans from the vehicle.
Medics rushed her to Temple University Hospital.
She suffered with a head injury, broken neck and leg.
Everyone in the house was okay and the family was able to stay in their home.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 7 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ