Man shot multiple times in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia that sent a man to the hospital in critical condition.
It happened around 5:00 p.m. Saturday near 11th Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
Police say a 19-year-old male was shot in the stomach and the buttocks. He was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Initial reports indicate that the suspect was wearing a white hoodie and fled on a bike.
No word on a motive.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 59 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 4 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 16 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House