Remains of missing Washington Twp. man found
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the human remains that were found in Washington Township, New Jersey.
The discovery was made late Friday night.
Police say they belong to 62-year-old Michael Miller, who was reported missing nearly a year ago.
The remains were discovered by a person passing through the woods behind Miller's apartment complex.
Autopsy results are pending.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, missing person, body found, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ