Remains of missing Washington Twp. man found
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - October 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the human remains that were found in Washington Township, New Jersey.
The discovery was made late Friday night.
Police say they belong to 62-year-old Michael Miller, who was reported missing nearly a year ago.
The remains were discovered by a person passing through the woods behind Miller's apartment complex.
Autopsy results are pending.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, missing person, body found, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 32 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos