Missing sisters, cousin from Philadelphia found safe
FRANKFORD - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say they have located a 3-year-old girl, her 13-year-old sister and their 15-year-old cousin after the trio was reported missing on Sunday.
3-year-old Shaniya Clark was found around 1:40 p.m. Sunday. She told police she was dropped off by her 13-year-old sister, Shyrice Clark, at Valley and Bridge streets. She was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital for evaluation, but is said to be in good health.
Shyrice, along with her 15-year-old cousin, Allisha Lewis, were found safe later that day.
According to authorities, Shaniya and Shyrice Clark were last seen together at 5:30 p.m. Saturday at 1400 West Wyoming Avenue in Logan leaving their grandmother's house. They were taking the SEPTA bus route 75 to their home on Valley Street in Frankford.
The girls' mother, Zaneta Niles, called 911 to report the two girls missing around 1:00 a.m.
philadelphia news, missing children, logan news, frankford news, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands