Missing sisters, cousin from Philadelphia found safe
FRANKFORD - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say they have located a 3-year-old girl, her 13-year-old sister and their 15-year-old cousin after the trio was reported missing on Sunday.
3-year-old Shaniya Clark was found around 1:40 p.m. Sunday. She told police she was dropped off by her 13-year-old sister, Shyrice Clark, at Valley and Bridge streets. She was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital for evaluation, but is said to be in good health.
Shyrice, along with her 15-year-old cousin, Allisha Lewis, were found safe later that day.
According to authorities, Shaniya and Shyrice Clark were last seen together at 5:30 p.m. Saturday at 1400 West Wyoming Avenue in Logan leaving their grandmother's house. They were taking the SEPTA bus route 75 to their home on Valley Street in Frankford.
The girls' mother, Zaneta Niles, called 911 to report the two girls missing around 1:00 a.m.
philadelphia news, missing children, logan news, frankford news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 36 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos