Man arrested in Gloucester Township housesitting murder
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - October 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden County authorities have announced an arrest in the homicide of a Washington Township woman in September.
Police have charged 46-year-old Timothy Donnelly of Elk Township with Murder, Felony Murder and Robbery in connection with the death of 54-year-old Kathleen Korbel on September 20.
Korbel was found around 5:00 p.m. on the first block of Mayflower Drive.
She did not live in the home, but was housesitting.
Donnelly is charged with robbery for stealing prescription medication from the victim.
Police say Donnelly's mother lived at the home where Korbel was killed but was not home during the incident and had no involvement in the crime.
new jersey news, camden county news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 50 min ago