Man arrested in Gloucester Township housesitting murder
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - October 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden County authorities have announced an arrest in the homicide of a Washington Township woman in September.
Police have charged 46-year-old Timothy Donnelly of Elk Township with Murder, Felony Murder and Robbery in connection with the death of 54-year-old Kathleen Korbel on September 20.
Korbel was found around 5:00 p.m. on the first block of Mayflower Drive.
She did not live in the home, but was housesitting.
Donnelly is charged with robbery for stealing prescription medication from the victim.
Police say Donnelly's mother lived at the home where Korbel was killed but was not home during the incident and had no involvement in the crime.
new jersey news, camden county news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 37 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 32 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 41 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 25 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 31 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
37 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
41 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
25 min ago