Parents charged after boys test positive for drugs in Bucks County
CHALFONT, Pa. - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two parents are facing charges in Bucks County after police say their young children tested positive for drugs.
Steven Aprigliano and Jennifer Jackson of Chalfont are now fighting for supervised visits with their kids.
Police say the couple's 1 year old child fell ill after ingesting cocaine back in May.
According to WFMZ-TV, tests determined the one-year-old child had ingested cocaine within the past 24 to 48 hours.
Later, the couple's other child, a five-year-old son, also tested positive for traces of opiates and amphetamines.
Neighbors said the couple are known drug users.
pennsylvania news, drugs, bucks county news, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run