Man shot on East Mount Airy street
EAST MOUNT AIRY - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was shot in the back on a street in Philadelphia's East Mount Airy section Monday afternoon.
The shooting occurred just before 12:30 p.m. on the unit block of West Washington Lane.
Arriving officers found a 28-year-old male with a gunshot wound to the back. Medics transported the victim to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
No arrests have been made at this time.
east mount airy news, philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 18 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76 43 min ago
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
43 min ago