1 dead in crash with school bus on Roosevelt Blvd. in NE Phila.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead after their car collided with a school bus and another car in Northeast Philadelphia.
The accident occurred at around 4:00 p.m. on Roosevelt Boulevard near Comly Road.
A 46-year-old woman was trying to make an illegal turn on the Roosevelt Boulevard at Plaza Drive when she was hit by a school bus and another vehicle.
The 46-year-old was transported to Aria Health Frankford where she was pronounced dead. There were no other injuries in the accident.
northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 15 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 44 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
16 min ago