Man dragged 4 blocks by vehicle in Port Richmond
PORT RICHMOND - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering after he was dragged for four blocks in the city's Port Richmond section early Monday morning.
It happened along the 1800 block of East Ontario Street just after 4:30 a.m.
It's still not clear what led up to the incident.
The man suffered abrasions and burns to his body and was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital for treatment.
port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 22 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower