8 injured in West Oak Lane bus fire
WEST OAK LANE - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- 8 people were injured during a bus fire in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane section.
The incident happened around 7:12 p.m. Monday at Cheltenham Avenue near Bouvier Street.
Fire crews were called for the report of an inbound route 22 bus on fire.
Crews were able to get a handle on the fire quickly.
The route 22 bus runs from Warminster to the Olney Terminal.
All of the injured were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
philadelphia news, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police