8 injured in West Oak Lane bus fire
WEST OAK LANE - October 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- 8 people were injured during a bus fire in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane section.
The incident happened around 7:12 p.m. Monday at Cheltenham Avenue near Bouvier Street.
Fire crews were called for the report of an inbound route 22 bus on fire.
Crews were able to get a handle on the fire quickly.
The route 22 bus runs from Warminster to the Olney Terminal.
All of the injured were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
philadelphia news, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 44 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 42 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 59 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier