Pickup truck plunges into creek in Vineland, New Jersey
VINELAND, N.J. - October 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorist is recovering after his pick-up truck plunged into a creek in Cumberland County.
It happened at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of Weymouth Road in Vineland, near Willow Grove Lake.
First responders arrived to find the truck partially submerged and the driver unconscious.
They were able to reach the man, extricate him from the vehicle and get him to the hospital. There was no immediate word on his condition.
It took crews about 6 hours to pull the truck from the water.
Police are working to determine what caused the driver to lose control.
new jersey news, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 30 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 51 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 49 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 53 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 41 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 43 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
53 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks...
49 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
23 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
43 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos